Woven bag (Laminated Woven Bag) product series's Specifications/Features
- Materials: printed OPP film laminated with PP woven fabric, 140gsm or per request
- Size: customize size
- Handle: webbing belt or per request
- Binding: webbing belt
- With/Without zipper closure
- Printing: CMYK or PANTONE color printing,according to customer's requirements
- Artwork: Buyer's printed and logo acceptable.The designs and artwork services are for your selection.
- Suitable for advertisement, shopping, gifts, promotion and packaging
- Eco-friendly / can be recycled / reused
- Packing details: per client request
- Minimum Order: 2,000 Pieces
- OEM orders are welcome
The Application of PP Woven Bag
PP woven bag is a common industrial and agricultural filling product. Its main materials are polypropylene bags and polyethylene bags. At present, PP woven bag is widely used as a packaging material for fertilizers, chemical products and other items. What are the advantages of plastic woven bags in application?
1. It can be used as packaging bags for industrial and agricultural products.
Due to product resources and price issues, 6 billion PP woven bags are used for cement packaging every year, accounting for more than 85% of bulk cement packaging.
With the development and application of flexible container bags, PP woven bags are widely used in marine, transportation and packaging industrial and agricultural products.
In the packaging of agricultural products, PP woven bags have been widely used in aquatic product packaging, poultry feed packaging, covering materials for farms, shading for crop planting, windproof, hailproof sheds and other materials.
2. It can be used as food packaging bag.
Food packaging such as rice and flour gradually adopts PP woven bags. Common woven bags are: rice woven bags, flour woven bags, corn woven bags, etc.
Advantages of the new PP woven bag:
1. PP woven bags are completely dissolved in water, non-toxic and non-polluting;
2. PP woven bags have high transparency and good gloss.
3. The product can be heat sealed and printed. It has low air permeability and excellent antistatic properties;
4. Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance, do not react with acids and alkalis, and are good insulators;
5.PP woven bags can be degraded by water, air, sunlight and biology. Usually in about a month, the product can be decomposed into harmless substances, reducing the pollution to the environment.
PP woven bag has good chemical resistance
PP woven bag has good corrosion resistance to inorganic and organic substances. Below 110 degrees Celsius, it has strong chemical stability to solvents, greases, etc. It is oxidized by fuming nitric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, halogen elements and other strong oxides. It has good corrosion resistance to strong alkalis and common acids.
PP woven bag has strong environmental adaptability
At normal temperature, the PP woven bag is actually completely impervious to moisture. Also, the product does not go moldy easily.
Through the above introduction, we can see that PP woven bags have unique advantages and a wide range of uses. If you need to buy PP woven bags wholesale, welcome to contact us. As a reliable packaging bag supplier, we will provide you with the best products and services.